The creators of online casinos come up with interesting special offers every day. Just to keep as many visitors as possible on your site, and for as long as possible.
The most popular offers for beginners and pros in the world of gaming – casino bonuses. System gives them out for various activities: starting with registration and ending with the number of bets won. But! In 99% of cases, the player must first complete the requirements to wager the casino bonus. And only then take full advantage of it.
How to wager bonuses in online casinos correctly is further in the review.
Types of bonuses for wagering in a casino
A gambler has the right to receive a welcome bonus for: creating an account on the BC website, depositing money to the balance, participating and fulfilling a promotional offer, etc. The reward usually comes in the form of additional money to the account or free spins.
The types of wagering bonuses can be divided into 3 categories:
- No deposit – are charged most often for the fact of registration on the BC website.
- Deposit – directly, additional funds / free spins depending on the amount of the deposit.
- Reload – an additional 10-100% to the deposit, which regular customers of the gaming establishment can regularly receive.
Whichever of the proposed options you get, you should remember to fulfill the requirements for wagering it. Wager – the minimum number of bets that the account holder must make in order to be able to withdraw winnings from bonus funds.
How and where is it better to wager the bonus
Before activating the reward, the player needs to read the terms and conditions. Since the wager (the minimum number of bets to withdraw winnings) is the main indicator in the process of wagering the bonus, then pay attention to:
- deposit casino bonuses: maximum wager ≈ 35x, usage time is ≈ 2-4 weeks. Therefore, wagering such rewards is easier.
- no deposit: minimum wager ≈ 40-50x, validity period – from several hours to a week.
In addition to the wager, the creators take into account the size of the minimum bet in the bonus wagering rules. Only by following clear rules, you can claim additional funds from an online institution.
Wager and minimum bet are not all conditions. There are other nuances in wagering:
- Choose the right games. The terms and conditions may state that wagering does not apply to blackjack, bets with live dealers, and roulette. By betting there, you will simply lose bonus funds.
- Read the details of the wager. Often there is a note in the rules that the wagering coefficient is applied to the deposited and additional amounts. For example, if you replenished your account with 100 and received 100 in addition. Those. multiply the wager by 2.
- Pay attention to the restrictions on slot machines. The casino indicates the list of slots in which you can bet using the bonus.
If the last item is not in the requirements for wagering rewards in the casino, then you should choose slots with the maximum RTP (payout percentage). So the player will get the most out of the game!
A place of honor in the list of slots with a good RTP is occupied by the creations of the developer NetEnt – Mega Joker and Blood Sackers. The winning potential is 98-99%. In second place in terms of payout percentage is the Jokerizer from Yggdrasil with 98%. The final machines on this list are Golden Tour and Big Bad Wolf from Playtech and Quickspin, respectively. The RTP here is at 97.5%.
Read the terms and conditions carefully! Then casino bonuses will be yours.